Biljana Velevska - Certified Trainer, Business Development and HR Consultant
Biljana Velevska runs the company Samerimpex Impulsi since the 2000 related to consultancy in Management,Organizational Development and Human Resource Management. She is also Managing Partner at Personal Strengths Macedonia, www.ps.mk, the area representative of this methodology and tools for Macedonia, Bulgaria,Kosovo and Albania.
Velevska has extensive experience in project management, counselling, training and analysis with both private and public sectors. She has 18 years experience in in-company projects, especially in the field of Management and Human Resource Management as HR planning, staffing, job planning, job description, recruitment & selection, motivation, training and development needs assessment, curricula development, training delivery,development and implementing performance management systems, compensation system, career development.
Biljana Velevska has Master in European Management at Europa Institute in Germany. She is holder of KPI Professional Certificate, SDI (Strengths Development Inventory) facilitator certificate Level I&II, Global Career Development Facilitator certificate for counselor and trainer and Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner. She has finished the PMP certification training. She is founder and managing board member at the Macedonian Association of Career Counselors (ASK).
Natasa Ivanovska - Certified Trainer, Business Coach and Consultant specializing in Human Resources
Over 20 years of experience in managerial positions in companies specializing in human resources and personal development, as well as in communications (internal and interpersonal) and corporate (marketing, PR). Formal education - Faculty of Technology in Skopje and postgraduate MBA studies at Sheffield University - City College of Thessaloniki.Working visits to Arizona State University (ASU) in Phoenix, USA, and business visits to companies and organizations in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
Ivanovska has completed the specialization in coaching at the program "Art and Science of Coaching" (TASC) which fills the "Goldstandard" of the International Coaching Federation - ICF, at the Ericson Coaching College based in Toronto, Canada. She is a certified Global Career Development Facilitator and Trainer (GCDF), Certified Trainer and facilitator of the Personal Strengths and Strengths Deployment Inventory (SDI). Since 2011 she is a founder and Managing Partner at Personal Strengths Macedonia, the area distributor of Personal Strengths for Macedonia, Bulgaria, Albania and Kosovo.Board member and past presidentof the first Macedonian Association of Career Development Facilitators (ASK).
Zoran Todorovski - Senior Trainer
Since 2008 Senior Trainer with consulting company Samerimpeks Impulsi. More than 30 assignments as Senior Trainer/Consultant for “in-company” trainings and mentoring session within various companies in Macedonia on different topics such as: Marketing and Sales, Branding, Personal Selling, Retail Management, Communication, Negotiation, Customer Care, Change Management, Motivation etc.
- Two years Professor at the University of Tourism and Management Skopje
- Five years of experience as Marketing Manager in the USAID project “Made in Macedonia” (implemented by Aid to Artisans Hartford Connecticut, USA.)
- Three years of experience as Executive Director of Macedonian Artisan Trade Association, an NGO specialised in technical assistance and support in development of micro and small business (crafts, furniture, and tourism) with about 100 members.
- Two years of experience as Sales and Marketing Coordinator in Marvin’s California, US based retail company, responsible for managing the home furnishing department in Austin Texas USA
- One year of experience as Entrepreneurship Development Specialist in SIDA’s Project SFARM 3 (implemented by Svede Agri Invest – Sweden) on Value Chains and Cooperatives Development.
- More than one year of experience as Senior Advisor Agriculture in SNV – Netherlands Development Organization on development of small agriculture businesses.
- Seven years of experience in senior and managing positions (General Manger) of small sized production and trade enterprise of wood furniture and accessories, craft and home furnishing products.
- Six years of experience as Legal Advisor in Stokopromet, one of the biggest Macedonian export - import company in the agricultural trade sector and also the third biggest exporter of meat/lamb and beef/ in the Former Yugoslavia.
- Institutional capacity building and technical assistance to the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Water Resources of Macedonia (notably supported, as senior expert, the development of measures under Axis 3 of the Macedonian National Rural Development Plan 2007-2013)
- Technical assistance (two advisory missions) to the Ministry of Agriculture of Northern part of Cyprus in development of measurers under Axis 3 of Rural development Plan 2008 -2009 of the Northern part of Cyprus).
Irena Jakimova - Certified Trainer, Business Consultant and Coach
Irena Jakimova has actively been working as a trainer and consultant to managers, entrepreneurs and companies since 2011.Prior to that, she has a waste experience in the fields of marketing, advertising and communication, both for companies as well as international development institutions. For more than 15 years, she worked for branches of international advertising agencies, like DDB Needham (IDEA Plus), McCann Erickson, which she ran for 6years, including clients like Coca-Cola, McDonald's, Nestle, General Motors, USAID and other. She was one of the founders of the first Association of Marketing Agencies in Macedonia and the initiators for the establishment of the London School of PR in Skopje. Prior to her dedication to the training and consulting year, she worked few year fo the office of the United Nations andUNDP in Macedonia.
Irena Jakimova has extensive experience in marketing and communication strategies and campaign management, project management, training and coaching. Her training involvement covers fields from management, communication, sales, motivation and personal development.
Irena Jakimova has a Master degree in General Management, earned at the University of Sheffield, City College in Thessaloniki. Besides the formal education, she is also a certified Master Trainer for PoY methodology, trainer for adults, an SDI (Strengths Deployment Inventory) facilitator Level I, as well as a Neuro Linguistic Programing (NLP) Master Practitioner and Coach. She is also a licensed advisor (broker) in insurance and investment.