Biljana Velevska - Certified Trainer, Business Development and HR Consultant
Biljana Velevska runs the companySamerimpex Impulsi for 15 years related to consultancy in Management,Organizational Development and Human Resource Management. She is also Managing Partner at Personal Strengths Macedonia, www.ps.mk, thearea representative of this methodology and tools for Macedonia, Bulgaria,Kosovo and Albania.
Velevska hasextensive experience in project management, counselling, training and analysis withboth private and public sectors. She has 10years experience in in-company projects, especially in the field of Managementand Human Resource Management as HR planning, staffing, jobplanning, job description, recruitment & selection, motivation, trainingand development needs assessment, curricula development, training delivery,development and implementing performance management systems, compensationsystem, carrear development.
Biljana Velevska has Masterin European Management at Europa Institute in Germany. She is holder of SDI(Strengths Development Inventory) facilitator certificate Level I&II, Global Career Development Facilitator certificate for counselor and trainer and NeuroLinguistic Programing (NLP) Practitioner. She has finished the PMP training forPMI certification. She is founder andmanaging board member at the Macedonian Association of Career DevelopmentFacilitators (ASK).
Natasa Ivanovska - Certified Trainer, Business Coach and Consultant specializing in Human Resources
Over seventeen years of experience in managerialpositions in companies specializing in human resources and personaldevelopment, as well as in communications (internal and interpersonal) andcorporate (marketing, PR). Formal education - Faculty of Technology in Skopje andpostgraduate MBA studies at Sheffield University - City College of Thessaloniki.Working visits to Arizona State University (ASU) in Phoenix, USA, and businessvisits to companies and organizations in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
Ivanovska has completed the specialization incoaching at the program "Art and Science of Coaching" (TASC) whichfills the "Goldstandard" of the International Coaching Federation - ICF, at the EricsonCoaching College based in Toronto, Canada. She is a certified Global CareerDevelopment Facilitator and Trainer (GCDF), Certified Trainer and facilitatorof the Personal Strengths and Strengths Deployment Inventory (SDI). Since 2011she is a founder and Managing Partner at Personal Strengths Macedonia, the areadistributor of Personal Strengths for Macedonia, Bulgaria, Albania and Kosovo.Board member and past presidentof the first Macedonian Association of Career Development Facilitators (ASK).
Zoran Todorovski - Senior Trainer
Since 2008 Senior Trainer with consulting company Samerimpeks Impulsi. More than 30 assignments as Senior Trainer/Consultant for “in-company” trainings and mentoring session within various companies in Macedonia on different topics such as: Marketing and Sales, Branding, Personal Selling, Retail Management, Communication, Negotiation, Customer Care, Change Management, Motivation etc.
- Two years Professor at the University of Tourism and Management Skopje
- Five years of experience as Marketing Manager in the USAID project “Made in Macedonia” (implemented by Aid to Artisans Hartford Connecticut, USA.)
- Three years of experience as Executive Director of Macedonian Artisan Trade Association, an NGO specialised in technical assistance and support in development of micro and small business (crafts, furniture, and tourism) with about 100 members.
- Two years of experience as Sales and Marketing Coordinator in Marvin’s California, US based retail company, responsible for managing the home furnishing department in Austin Texas USA
- One year of experience as Entrepreneurship Development Specialist in SIDA’s Project SFARM 3 (implemented by Svede Agri Invest – Sweden) on Value Chains and Cooperatives Development.
- More than one year of experience as Senior Advisor Agriculture in SNV – Netherlands Development Organization on development of small agriculture businesses.
- Seven years of experience in senior and managing positions (General Manger) of small sized production and trade enterprise of wood furniture and accessories, craft and home furnishing products.
- Six years of experience as Legal Advisor in Stokopromet, one of the biggest Macedonian export - import company in the agricultural trade sector and also the third biggest exporter of meat/lamb and beef/ in the Former Yugoslavia.
- Institutional capacity building and technical assistance to the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Water Resources of Macedonia (notably supported, as senior expert, the development of measures under Axis 3 of the Macedonian National Rural Development Plan 2007-2013)
- Technical assistance (two advisory missions) to the Ministry of Agriculture of Northern part of Cyprus in development of measurers under Axis 3 of Rural development Plan 2008 -2009 of the Northern part of Cyprus).
Irena Jakimova - Certified Trainer, Business Consultant and Coach
Irena Jakimova has actively been working as atrainer and consultant to managers, entrepreneurs and companies since 2011.Prior to that, she has a waste experience in the fields of marketing,advertising and communication, both for companies as well as internationaldevelopment institutions. For more than 15 years, she worked for branches of international advertisingagencies, like DDB Needham (IDEA Plus), McCann Erickson, which she ran for 6years, including clients like Coca-Cola, McDonald's, Nestle, General Motors,USAID and other. She was one of the founders of the first Association ofMarketing Agencies in Macedonia and the initiators for the establishment of theLondon School of PR in Skopje. Prior to her dedication to the training andconsulting year, she worked few year fo the office of the United Nations andUNDP in Macedonia.
Irena Jakimova has extensive experience inmarketing and communication strategies and campaign management, projectmanagement, training and coaching. Her training involvement covers fields frommanagement, communication, sales, motivation and personal development.
Irena Jakimova has a Master degree inGeneral Management, earned at the University of Sheffield, City College inThessaloniki. Besides the formal education, she is also a certified trainer foradults, an SDI (Strengths Deployment Inventory) facilitator Level I, as well asa Neuro Linguistic Programing (NLP) Master Practitioner and Coach. She is alsoa licensed advisor (broker) in insurance and investment.